Terms and conditions
THE LITTLE SHOP SARL
Statut juridique et capital social:
SARL au capital de 72 000 Euros
Siège social :
22bis rue Emmanuel Philibert
+33 (0)4 93 26 77 93
TVA intra-communautaire :
FR92 440 553 204
1. All goods shall remain in the sole ownership of The Little Shop sarl (the vendor) until such times as all monies payable have been received by the vendor.
2. The customer's attention is drawn to application and usage information relating to the goods, which is available on our technical data sheets that are accessible on the vendor's website at www.the-little-shop.com. Additionally, this information is available on request by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
3. Prices are subject to change without notice. All orders are subject to availability. We reserve the right to refuse to accept any order where there is a material error in the description of the good or the advertised prices.
4. Whilst every effort is made to display as accurately as possible the colour of our goods, we cannot guarantee that your monitor's display of any colour will accurately reflect the colour of the goods on delivery. If in doubt you are advised to examine actual samples of the colour before placing your order.
5. The customer undertakes to accept responsibility for providing safe and sufficient storage facilities for the goods and will indemnify the vendor against any losses, damages or costs arising out of a breach of this condition.
6. Returns – Private United Kingdom customers have certain cancellation rights under the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000 (the Regulations). For full details the Regulations must be consulted, but in summary:
a. The right to cancel must be exercised on or before the end of the seventh working day following the day after delivery of the goods
b. Any customer wishing to exercise this right to cancel must notify the vendor at either of the following: in writing to The Little Shop Head Quarters or by email to email@example.com
c. As a further condition of the right to cancel customers must also arrange (at their own expense) to return the goods in a saleable condition to the address referred to in (b) above as soon as possible. If the vendor pays the return cost then this will be deducted from any refund. The goods will be deemed returned when actually received by the vendor at the said address.
d. Pending the return of the goods they must be kept in good condition.
e. Customers shall be entitled to a full refund (less any charges referred to in (c) above) on full compliance with the foregoing
i. Any goods made to customers' specifications or clearly personalised are excluded from the right to cancel
7. Damaged/Lost Goods – Where goods are delivered to or received by the customer damaged or there is a shortfall, the client must notify the transport company by marking the neccessary comments on the transport company's transport slip. The vendor must be notified within the period referred to in paragraph 6 (a) above in order for replacement goods to be re-sent free of charge. No such claim will be accepted outside of this time limit. Any such re-delivery is subject to the provision by you of such proof or damage or shortfall as we may reasonably require.
8. Any information, whether verbal or in writing of any kind (including on our website), is for guidance only and is given in good faith but without warranty, since skill of application and site conditions are beyond our control. In any event we do not accept any liability whatsoever for the performance or non-performance of any goods beyond the value of those goods (for example, we shall not be liable in respect of wasted time or additional costs incurred by any person such as labour or scaffolding costs nor shall we be liable in respect of any alleged consequential losses of any person).
9. Any quoted delivery times are estimates only. Time shall not be of the essence in the delivery of any goods and the vendor shall accept no liability in relation to late delivery beyond the value of the goods in question.
10. The foregoing exclusions and limitations do not affect (and are subject to) those of your statutory rights as a consumer, which cannot be excluded by law. For example, liability for fraud or injury/damage caused by our negligence cannot be excluded.
11. These terms and conditions and any claims arising in relation to goods ordered or supplied shall in all respects be governed by European Law and any dispute arising under or in connection with the foregoing shall be for the exclusive jurisdiction of the French Courts.
We reserve the right to change these terms and conditions from time to time and you should refer to them each time you place an order. Please address any comments or complaints to our Head Quarters.
|©Copyright The Little Shop 2011 - Terms and conditions - Shipping - Credits|